Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Kicking off February

 February started off with some excitement for Kayla. She and Marc went to purchase her a car! Marc did a lot of research before settling on the Honda CR-V. An added bonus was that I didn't have to go with them to sit through the purchasing process.  I made Kayla go so she could better appreciate what her dad went through to purchase the car. ha! She loves it and is super excited.


The girls had decorated this cut tree from the storm a few months ago.  Today we drove by and saw that someone added a "Get Well Soon" balloon to it. Hilarious! 

Parallel parking practice. It's so much easier in the smaller car. 

We had an early Valentine's dinner with some seafood.


We kept celebrating Valentine's Day with cheese fondue and dessert at The Melting Pot.  The girls love coming here.


Sometimes I don't ask questions, but I always love being with these silly people.

These people are my greatest treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment