So the reality is that I quickly get behind in my blogging. It is currently the middle of June, and I'm working on my February posts. I can't remember what I've posted about this girl and her Science Fair project, and many of her awards came after this picture was taken, but I'll put them here to have them in one place.
The King's Academy - 3rd place
GAAPS - 2nd place
GA Regionals - Honorable Mention
Georgia State Science Fair - 2nd Honors (She scored in the 80-90% of all junior project submissions for the state of Georgia.)
I'm so proud of how hard she worked on this project and her willingness to put in the extra work to participate in the other levels of competition - including a panel interview.
Meanwhile, Brooke started another collection and currently has them organized all over my kitchen island. Balance is good in life.
Marc got the raised beds in place and filled them with good soil. He said if we can't grow things in here then we have problems. ha!
We started some seeds indoors.
I found this little container and got curious about it. I opened it to find...
how she gets through her hard school days.
Brooke made us lunch filled with love.
Enjoying the peaceful sunshine...
until sister comes out.
But then she started helping her study for her test.
Planting carrots.
Some tennis, art, and fort building rounded out the month.


















No comments:
Post a Comment