Kayla decided she wanted to go on a mission trip this year during her spring break. She chose to go to one in downtown Atlanta to work with the Dream Center. She was gone all week, and she had a wonderful time. She learned and grew so much on this trip. Although we all missed her like crazy, I am happy she took this step of faith and watched God provide and work in so many ways.
The rest of us had some fun over the break too. We tried out a new putt-putt place. Putt-putting has never been so stylish. 😆
Kayla enjoyed her mission trip so much, but the food wasn't her favorite part. I saw this picture on social media one day and wondered what our poor girl was going to eat! Mexican rice and beans are not on her favorite things to eat list... or really on a like list. When she got back we found out she ate a lot of lettuce.
We were so happy to get this girl back at the end of the week. I think she was kind of happy to see us too. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment