April is when things start to get busier around here, but we managed to squeeze in some fun too.
The girls always enjoy an afternoon at the movie theater. And I love when we can go during the day and have the theater basically all to ourselves.
Marc took the girls to play tennis, which they love doing.
The church kids' musical was moved earlier to April this year. It is usually at the end of May, so I was grateful when we got the news that it would be moved to April this year. One less thing scheduled in May works well for me!
We just love this sweet girl and their sweet friendship! They were glad to have each other in the same dance routine.
What a mess! Today dad joined in to help Macy build a wooden clock she got for Christmas.
Our family tradition is to enjoy a late dinner at Bojangles after the 3rd grade Charlotte's Web play. Of course the girls have to play a little checkers while they are there.
No words.
I'm not sure how much longer they can squeeze in the bed together, but they do enjoy the occasional "spend the night all crammed in one bed" night.
I looked outside one day to see the dog peeking her head out of the hammock. You can see her, but Kayla is in there reading. Too funny!
April has been fun, and not it is on to May! We thought it would be fun to add our house being on the market to the usual May craziness. I think that makes us crazy...












No comments:
Post a Comment