Monday, August 15, 2016

First Day of School 2016

After an amazing, relaxing summer we have arrived at the start of another school year.  My 6th and 1st grader were excited.  My 4th grader, on the other hand, enjoys her summer break from school.


Entering MIDDLE SCHOOL!


Kayla, you are going to have an amazing time in 6th grade.  I am so proud of how independent and thorough you are with your schoolwork.  You are going to grow and learn in so many ways this year, and I can't wait to take this journey with you.

My baby is in 1st grade!
 
Brooke, you are just loving school, and you are so excited to have Mrs. Nellie as an assistant and math teacher.  You catch on quickly to new ideas, and you are doing wonderful in school.  You are such a great reader, and I can't wait to see what all you discover this year from your love of learning.
 

My 4th grader has moved past primary grades and into upper elementary. Where does time go? 

Macy, you are a bright star in the classroom even if there are many other places you would rather be.  Your love of reading excites me, and I'm thrilled to be able to take this homeschooling journey with you.



Time is truly flying, but I cherish each day I have with these girls.  Homeschooling is not easy, but for us it has brought our family so much closer.  There is no one else I'd rather spend my days with than these precious sisters and their daddy. 

 


Celebrating the first day of school with some ice-cream!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment