For my birthday this year Marc and the girls surprised me with a trip to the apple orchards and tubing in Blue Ridge. We were there for the first "You Pick" day of the season, and as an added bonus they were offering peaches for picking as well. Those peaches were amazing!
Poor thing is missing too many teeth to eat apples easily. She kept asking us to start a bite for her. Good thing I just adore this little thing!
When then made the short drive for some tubing. Rain threatened to change our plans, but a little drive west gave us some clear skies.
The water was FREEZING, and sweet Macy offered to give up here tube with a bottom for mine with no bottom. It made a huge difference.
We had such a great time relaxing on the river and at times we laughed harder than we have laughed in a long time. Some stories aren't meant to be shared on a blog.
We had a wonderful family day and I cherish all of these special times I get to spend with my crew.




















No comments:
Post a Comment