This summer has been so enjoyable. I can't remember another summer that where we were all just content to hang out out at the house, but we have managed to squeeze in some fun things too. I have many random pictures that I needed to post, so I'm going to group them all together here.
Someone has found a new place she likes to read.
Brooke loves to help out in the kitchen, especially if she is helping to make cookies.
Marc and Brooke went out one night and he took her to Krispy Kreme. I find this progression of pictures so funny. Soon she would be jumping over the glass wall.
Sweet sisters.
Headed off to day camp. This was Brooke's first year and Kayla's last year. Therefore it will be my only year with all three of them in camp at the same time. I love my girls to pieces, but I also thoroughly enjoyed my week.
A stop at Bahama Bucks makes every day just a little better.










No comments:
Post a Comment