Friday, July 1, 2016

Coca-Cola Museum

It's no secret we are a Coca-Cola family.  Not that we drink a lot of it, but it is definitely far superior to Pepsi. Over the summer we took the girls to the Coca-Cola museum.  They had never been and it has been many years since I had last visited.



The museum is interactive and the girls enjoyed playing with the different displays.  This is one where the logo disappears and you try to recreate it on the screen.  The logo then reappears and you can see how close you were. 

Some of us love coke more than the others. 


Designing a coca-cola bottle.



And of course everyone's favorite spot, the tasting room. We managed to get Marc and Brooke to try the Beverly, but no one else would try it after Brooke let them know how awful it was. After enjoying many samples we saw the "normal" drinks in the corner.  I really tried to not drink much of the soda, but these machines had the best cherry coke I've had.

She gets away with more than she should with these eyes. :)

This is what her idea of heaven is like. 

We enjoyed a great family day even if we spent way too much time in Atlanta traffic. Par for the course I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment