Friday, December 18, 2015

Holiday School Happenings

There are so many fun events at this time of year.  We experienced our last kindergarten Thanksgiving play this year.  Brooke was an Indian woman.  Kayla was a Pilgrim woman and Macy was the turkey, so we have experienced all parts to this cute little play!


And I love that we are part of a school where the siblings can slip out of class to watch 
these special events. 

Macy and Brooke also had their Christmas concert, but as a 5th grader Kayla does not have
 music class anymore.



And then of course there were the class parties. The third graders had a photo booth as well as some relay races. I was able to catch a quick glimpse of Brooke swinging at the pinata, but I didn't take any pictures when I popped into Kayla's class. I'm thankful I'm there all day to peek in on the fun events.



We rounded out the celebrations with dance parties. I love these sweet girls and their friendship. They have been in the same class at school for 4 years and this is this year they are back in the same dance class as well. 

School's out for the holiday so the family fun times are beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment