Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas on the 26th

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family on the 26th this year. It was another relaxing day with family. My mom cooked a yummy meal and the cousins had fun playing together.  We played some new games and watched the dogs bother each other.  Riley doesn't care too much at all for Gus. I mean Riley is twice his size so it makes total sense that she would run away from him in fear.  By the end of the day, however, they were tolerating each other.



Kayla made a pillow for Nana.

Mom had fun wrapping Marc's present.  She gave him a few gift cards and wrapped them in box after box. 

A sewing box to go with her new sewing machine.

This girl warms my heart. She has such a sweet spirit.


Anna #1.

And Anna #2. 

For her first project she sewed up my Christmas tree covers.  They have been sitting under my desk for a year waiting to be sewn. I'm glad I have a little helper now.


No comments:

Post a Comment