The girls have been asking for a dog for a really, really long time. I would have been fine never having a dog. They are a lot of work and I'm the one home all day. But I love my family too much to say no. We now have a new miniature dachshund puppy named Riley. We surprised the girls when we were able to go a week earlier than expected to pick her up.
The girls knew that they would be the ones that would be taking care of this dog. Feeding, playing, taking it outside, and everything else that comes along with it. Kayla has held up her end of the bargain so far and has been a huge help.
So here we are in the middle of house training, crate training, and trying to keep her from chewing up the furniture. I'll be glad when these phases are over, but she sure is cute.









No comments:
Post a Comment