Right now I am in a period of waiting, and it is not always easy. Sometimes you forget you are in a period of waiting, but when you are reminded of it your thoughts can become consumed. Several weeks ago the Lord called me to take a step of faith. This step of faith could take me to a place I have missed being, or it could leave me right where I gratefully am. Both are wonderful places to be, and while I have no idea what impact this will have on my family, the Lord does. He knows what is best for us. For now I am waiting to see what He says. Was I just called to take this step in obedience and go through this time of waiting and resting in Him? Is this a time of learning, growing, and leaning on Him? Or will that step lead us down a new path for our family? While I am at complete peace with either direction He takes us, the waiting is hard. I start thinking of what things will be like in the fall. I start planning, organizing (because we all know I LOVE to do that), and scheduling. Some scheduling decisions that need to be made soon would be easier if I knew what the future held. Then I have to pull myself back and remind myself I may not be called to that journey. I was called to obedience. Where the Lord will take it from there I do not know. What I do know is that He is faithful and He has blessed me with the most incredible people in my life. For that I am eternally grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment