Macy's class had a field trip to the circus. I'm still not sure how the circus counts as a field trip, but given the number of school groups that were there I'd assume it somehow ties in.
The girls had never been to the circus and I hadn't been since I was a child. I was hoping that there would be some old-school circus feats in the program, and I was more than pleasantly surprised. While there were some new things added in, there were a lot of the things that you think of at the circus, they just took them up a notch, or more like a lot of notches. I would highly recommend checking it out when they are in town.
Kayla's favorite part - the horses.
Enthralled.
These people were nuts!
And so were these girls. They were hanging and twirling by their hair!
It wouldn't be a circus without the lions and tigers,
or the elephants,
or the motorcycle ball. Only difference in 2013 and when I went as a child, they kept adding cyclists until they were up to 8 people flying around in that thing!
We had such a great day. We are so thankful for opportunities to enjoy life with our children.









No comments:
Post a Comment