Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Brooke!!

My baby is 2, and I can not believe it. It's bittersweet because while I am missing my little baby I am loving the independence and communication we are experiencing right now. I rocked her to sleep the last night as a one year old and her first night as a two year old.  I just held her, stared at her, and snuggled her.  I am so thankful for the blessing that she is.



Brooke, you are such a bright little girl.  You talk all day long and we understand pretty much everything you say.  You can tell us exactly what you want and we haven't had too many meltdowns.  Other than adding "no" and "mine" to your vocabulary list we haven't seen much of the terrible twos creeping.  Don't get me wrong, you have your moments, but we are hoping to just fly by this stage of development. :)


You love your sisters "Kay-Kay" and "Mae-Mae" and you want to do everything they are doing. You love your baby dolls and we change their diapers over and over all day long.  You love to carry a purse or backpack and can be such a girly girl.  On the other hand you love trains, balls, and jumping on the couch.  You will probably end up being our biggest dare-devil and I'm not sure that I am ready for that. 


You are the pickiest eater.  Absolutely no vegetables and very little meat.  You won't even eat chicken nuggets! Give you fruit or "noodles and cheese" and you eat so much we aren't sure where the food is going to go. 



Brooke,
You are such an amazing little girl.  You always wake up happy and ready to play.  I am so thankful God chose to bless our family with you, and I am enjoying seeing you grow every day.  You are a ball of energy and you keep us laughing.  I can't wait to see what this next year holds for you.  I love you so much my precious baby girl. 

Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment