We had a fun day celebrating with Brooke on her birthday. We started the morning off at the bounce house. While we were there we ran into one of my friends from high school. It was nice to catch up with her.
For lunch we grabbed some pizza and they offered her up a cupcake to celebrate. Our waiter asked if we wanted the restaurant to sing to her, but I think that would have freaked her out a little so we declined. (If I was photoshop savvy I would take the hand out of the picture. Oh well.)
After lunch we grabbed an icee from target. She loves her "ee-ees" and will start asking for one when we enter the Target parking lot. Smart girl.
After nap she opened a few presents and we had a fun afternoon playing.
For dinner I cooked her favorite - noodles and parmesan cheese. Followed by a yummy cake.
We celebrated her birthday Saturday with family and close friends. We had the party at the clubhouse at our new neighborhood. It allowed us much more room that our current home.
It was a low-key party, my favorite kind. Brooke came home and took nap and we had to wake her up after 3 hours so she would sleep that night. She was worn out!
I promise she was having a good time even if it doesn't look like it!
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you so much!













No comments:
Post a Comment