Friday, October 7, 2011

Enjoying the Fall Weather

So the first two pictures have nothing to do with fall.  I just wanted to document this cutie watching television.  Most of the time she could care less what show is on (except for the car, she thinks the movie should always be on when we are in the car), but she LOVES Bubble Guppies.  She will run to us with the remote in her hand saying, "Bubbie, Bubbie." And please ignore the mantle and boxes.  We weren't completely settled in the new house when I took these pictures.  Hey, who am I kidding, we still aren't completely settled.


Today was a no assignment day for school so we opted to head out on a little adventure instead.  I took the girls to a little lake and we fed the geese.  The girls were quite scared when the geese started walking toward us.  I guess they are used to people feeding them because before I could pull the bread out they were within feet of us.  Brooke enjoyed it, but it took someone else feeding the ducks out of their hands for the girls to get over their fears and come closer.  They had a great time throwing out bread.

Even Brooke threw dropped a few pieces.

Such a gorgeous morning!



Tonight after dinner we took a walk/bike ride to the playground.  Brooke loved being pushed on this little tricycle.

Macy's "stink face."




Marc and Kayla like to play a game called "Clean Up Your Room." They throw the balls across the driveway and I have to throw them back as fast as I can.  It's quite a workout and as you can see they can throw a lot of balls at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment