Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer is Winding Down

Maybe one day I will get back to blogging on a more regular basis.  These catch-up posts are getting long! As I sit here I am surrounded by boxes that will slowly start making their way out of our house TODAY! It is so hard to believe that in a few hours we will have the key to our townhome and we close on this house a week from tomorrow, Lord willing.

We finally had a cool morning last week so I sent the girls out to play.  It was still early (by our standards) and they still had their pajamas on. Click on the picture below to see it larger.  I love the way they are looking at each other!

Not sure how much longer they will all fit in the jeep.

Marc picked up some water balloons on clearance a few weeks ago.  We quickly found out why they were on sale - those things were hard to tie! He and Brooke worked on making a nice pile before surprising Kayla and Macy with a few hits.


Yes, she has on two different color flip-flops. Yes, she did it on purpose.

All 4 of them started to fill some more balloons, but they found a few with leaks in them. Here is Marc right after he got sprayed.

And Kayla thought it was fun to pop them in her hands.

Getting sprayed.

Trying to catch some water in her mouth.

The girls have watched a few movies over the last week as I have been packing. 

Marc cleaned out the attic and brought the sled down. Kayla made a bed to watch the movie in.

And we went to the pool one last time for the season. 








We have been staying so busy enjoying the cooler weather, homeschooling, and packing. I'm ready to move on in to fall.  The pumpkin spice candle is already burning!

1 comment: