Friday, June 10, 2011

Oldies, but Goodies

I have a little point and shoot camera that I keep in my purse.  I don't use it too often, but I am always glad that I have it on hand when I need a picture.  Tonight I pulled the card out and found pictures all the way back to August of last year. Here are some of the ones that make me smile.

August: Kayla put her feet up on the exersaucer and Brooke put them in her mouth.  Kayla decided that since Brooke likes to put her feet in her mouth she would see if Brooke would like her feet too. 

September: She loves her baby sister!

What is she doing??

Licking her fingers to try and stick Brooke's hair down. Where does she come up with these things?

Pancakes with Papa.


January: This is how Kayla likes to eat her cinnamon clusters from CFA.

Her first attempt at drinking out of a straw was a success.  She has been hooked ever since.


February: We went to the movies and let the girls pick out a treat.  This icee is a SMALL size. 


Enjoying the swing.

May: And she still loves those juice boxes.

May: Macy went to her friend Brooks' birthday party.  Brooks is only 4 days older than Macy and so they have been in the same class at church since they were itty bitty babies.  A firetruck came to the party and Macy got to sit in the front seat, take a ride around the block, dress up, and spray the water hose.  She had such a great time.




It's time for bed now, so I will have to update with all of the current stuff another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment