We have been having a fun and busy summer. I am trying to plan something fun for the girls to do every day so our days don't look the same. That would make for a very LONG summer. We have been to the playground, painted, played with playdough, made bouncy balls, gone to Target for icees, watched movies, gone to the bounce house, gone to the pool, they have spent the night at Nini's house, and other fun stuff. One night these 4 girls made an elaborate plan for a fairy show and then after a cookout we were able to sit down at watch. They have so much fun together.
And little Miss Brooke has officially been introduced to the world of dress-up.
By the time I realized what the light was doing to the picture Brooke was done with posing (after about 10 seconds), so this was the best I got of all three girls dressed up.
Broccoli. She LOVES broccoli. She has been my pickiest eater so far - I mean what child refuses to eat chicken nuggets from CFA? We thought we were doing good with getting her to eat cucumbers, but we have recently discovered her love for the little green trees. After dinner one night I was cleaning up the kitchen and she climbed into my chair to have another helping.






No comments:
Post a Comment