Monday, May 23, 2011

Homeschooling

Well, we have finished our first year of homeschooling and it was such a great year.  I am so thankful for the King's Academy where Kayla can go to school two days a week and where I can teach her here at homethe remaining three days.  I love the flexibility we have and Kayla is thriving. Kings has been the perfect balance for our family. Kayla has incredible teachers, made great friends, is in a Christian environment, and I am able spend time teaching her myself.  That degree in Early Childhood Education is coming in handy these days!

Even Macy is starting to ask to do schoolwork now.

Homeschooling allows for doing school in our pajamas if we want to. :)
We have had a great first year, but we are ready to start enjoying our summer break.  I can't believe I now have a 1st grader!

No comments:

Post a Comment