Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Macy!

Macy's 4th birthday was Sunday and her party was last Friday.  She has been looking forward to her birthday for the last six weeks.  She knows that after Kayla's birthday it is her birthday, but she has no concept of time. 

She wanted to have a Tangled cake, so off to our favorite bakery we went. 


This was the first party where she invited some of her friends.  Other than the Andersons, because they are more like family, Owen, Joy, and Brooks were able to come help her celebrate.

She informed me the day before her party that we did not get her pinata yet.  She assumed that since Kayla had a pinata at her party she was supposed to have one as well. I don't know what it is with my girls and thinking every party has to have a pinata. I blame that on Curious George.

Little Buddies


Brooke decided that she wanted a diaper change right in the middle of things.  Silly girl!




Nana gave Macy a Rapunzel costume and hair. Macy thought that was the greatest thing.

On Sunday we celebrated Macy's birthday with breakfast at Dunkin Donuts before church.  We had pizza for lunch followed by presents at home. The girls spent the night at my mom's house that night since I had an early morning appointment downtown the next day.



Macy, 
I am so proud of the little girl you are becoming.  You keep us on our toes and laughing.  Your daddy and I are so thankful that God has entrusted us with raising you.  You fill our days with smiles.  You have grown up so much in the last few weeks, and I am excited to see what the next months have in store for us.  We love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment