Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanksgiving

It is less than 2 weeks until Christmas and I am just getting around to posting about Thanksgiving.  I really didn't take too many pictures, but I want to document a couple of things. 
Once Kayla realized that she was strong enough to pick Brooke up, and once we realized that she wasn't going to hurt her, Kayla has LOVED picking Brooke up and moving her around the room.  Brooke usually thinks it is pretty fun too.

We had a lot of family in town and so we had Thanksgiving at our house.  There was SO MUCH FOOD. Oh my. The cousins all loved playing together too. 


The girls and I made these cute turkeys.  Ok, who am I kidding. Macy took very little interest in helping, Kayla helped, but it was mama that did most of the work.  I did, however, discover the deliciousness of cocoa rice krispie treats with peanut butter spread on it.  Really, you should try it.

After lunch some of the kids dressed up and put on a show for us.  

And of course I can't forget to mention that it was Brooke's first Thanksgiving.  I know we are so thankful that God blessed our family with another precious little girl.

I think the only thing she ended up eating was macaroni and cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment