We opt out of trick-or-treating and head to a fall festival instead. The girls have fun playing games and getting candy. I don't even think they know what trick-or-treating is. Crazy, huh? Fall festivals just work better for us. It's funny that if you ask Kayla what she is going to be for Halloween or if she is going trick-or-treating, she just stares at you. We have always just told her that we don't celebrate Halloween, but we go to Fall Festivals instead. They like it, I like it, it's a win for all.
Once again we headed to the church I grew up in for their fall festival. It's the same simple games each year, but the kids love it. The lines are short and the candy is yummy!
Once again we headed to the church I grew up in for their fall festival. It's the same simple games each year, but the kids love it. The lines are short and the candy is yummy!
We didn't get a picture of them doing the cake walk, but this year Macy actually understood what to do and even after Kayla won her cupcake Macy kept going around until she won.
They came home with lots of candy, and I would be able to pass on most of it except my mom gave them a big bag of the good candy (Milky Way and Snickers). Torture I tell you!
They came home with lots of candy, and I would be able to pass on most of it except my mom gave them a big bag of the good candy (Milky Way and Snickers). Torture I tell you!

No comments:
Post a Comment