There hasn't been too much going on around here other than balancing life with 3 children. I just wanted to post a few pictures.
I don't think I have included a picture of Macy holding Brooke. She loves to hold her, but it only lasts a minute before she is ready to get back to playing with her toys.
I don't think I have included a picture of Macy holding Brooke. She loves to hold her, but it only lasts a minute before she is ready to get back to playing with her toys.
Daddy has the magic touch for getting Brooke to fall asleep during her fussy evenings. He can even get her to fall asleep sitting up!
She finally went to sleep in the swing. She usually will tolerate it for about 3 minutes before screaming to get out. Hopefully this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship.
And last, but certainly not least, she had another bath and loved it. Hopefully that will continue as well.

I love how daddy's can get their babies to sleep! I love the green outfit on Brooke - Kayleigh has that in a bigger size so cute=)
ReplyDelete