Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Recital

Kayla had her first dance recital on Saturday. Saturday the 9th. As in the same day that Brooke was scheduled to arrive. Thankfully Brooke arrived early, and early enough that we were home from the hospital so I could go and watch her. Not that she didn't have enough fans in the audience. Her Nini, Nana, Grampie, Grammie, Uncle Chris, and his fiancee Amanda were all there to watch her. Her Aunt Jackie stayed with her to help her get dressed and hang out backstage. It was a winter themed recital and her class danced to "Sleigh Ride." This is one of my favorite Christmas/winter songs. Everytime the song would come on during the holidays she would stop what she was doing and practice her dance. She did a wonderful job and I am so thankful that I was able to come and watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment