Friday we have our ultrasound and get another peek at this little baby. We are so excited and Kayla wants to join us and see her new brother or sister. She is so thrilled that she will get to see the baby, although I'm not sure she understands how hard it will be for her to tell what is what on the screen. We are planning on finding out what we are having, but not on Friday. With Kayla we found out at the ultrasound and were thrilled. With Macy, our ultrasound was scheduled for December 22nd, and we decided that it would be a great Christmas present to find out on Christmas. We had the ultrasound tech put a picture showing what we were having in an envelope, we sealed it up, and then we put it on our Christmas tree until Christmas morning. It was such a sweet gift to open and we hold such special memories of that time. Well when we found out that the ultrasound would fall right around my birthday we decided to see if we could get an appointment the day before and do the same type of thing and let it be a birthday present. Well the tech is out of town the week before, so we will have to stare at an envelope for a week. Oh well, it will be worth it. I hit the big 3-0 this year, and I have been dreading it for the last 11 months, but knowing that this will be part of my day makes me look forward to turning 30. Such a God thing. :)
EVERYONE is convinced that we are having a boy. I don't think I've heard one person say they think it is a girl. This is probably because I have been sick for so long and both girls were pretty easy pregnancies. Even Marc is totally convinced (although he would be 100% happy with another girl). Plus, pretty much everyone we know that has 2 of the same gender, has the opposite gender for #3. These days I'm thinking it's a girl, but that could just be because everyone else thinks it's a boy. :) 12 more days and we'll find out who will be joining our family next year!
EVERYONE is convinced that we are having a boy. I don't think I've heard one person say they think it is a girl. This is probably because I have been sick for so long and both girls were pretty easy pregnancies. Even Marc is totally convinced (although he would be 100% happy with another girl). Plus, pretty much everyone we know that has 2 of the same gender, has the opposite gender for #3. These days I'm thinking it's a girl, but that could just be because everyone else thinks it's a boy. :) 12 more days and we'll find out who will be joining our family next year!

I think its a girl!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I can't wait to find out either!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear what you guys are having!! Are you planning on sharing your news?? I am with the masses thinking you are having a boy - but that's what everybody thought we were having and well you know how that ended=)
ReplyDelete