Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Marc Made Me Do It

Marc has been bugging me to update the blog, so here goes.

Not much has been going on. Tomorrow I start 10 weeks of nausea with this pregnancy, but if the last 2 days are any sign of things to come I'm hoping that it will soon be a distant memory - somehow. We took the girls to White Water a couple of weeks ago. Marc was offered super discounted tickets through his job, and when family that was coming to visit mentioned wanting to go, we decided to check it out.


Kayla was timid at first, but after Marc took her on the slide, and then her cousin took her for a second time, she was hooked. It was hard to get her away. We were only planning on staying for a few hours, but we were there for almost 7 hours! Macy even took an hour long nap on me as we floated around the lazy river.

The other night Macy was sitting on the arm of the chair and all of a sudden slid into Kayla's lap to be held. She rarely wants to be held by anyone but me. I guess tonight her sister's lap looked like a comfy spot. Funny thing was that I was sitting right next to Kayla. They both look so tired.

We couldn't see the girls in their bed (we have a video monitor) one night so Marc went upstairs to get them to lay back down. He walked it and saw this. Kayla said, "Macy wanted to read a book, so I'm reading to her." Okay, I'm sure this was Kayla's idea. Macy usually just wants to go to sleep at night, but they were so cute in the rocking chair. Kayla was calling out pictures and getting Macy to point to them in the book.

Kayla loves playing on this little computer. There is a silly game on there where you can add facial features to a potato person or a penguin. Of course Macy wants to do it too, but has no idea how to work the mouse pad. How do they solve the problem? Kayla makes her little creature and then clears it out. Macy tells Kayla what things she wants on there (sort of) and Kayla assembles it for her.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! The lazy river and an hour long nap sounds wonderful. I love Macy's expression in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete