I have finally made a decision about the girls' room. I really didn't want to wait for the bedding set I found that was on back order. I couldn't get it until May IF it came in when I was told it would come in. We've been burned too many times with something being on back order that I didn't want to go through that again. Plus, I really wanted to do this for Kayla's birthday next month. Here is what I have found, and I am going to go with the pink paint. It will be light pink with white furniture and green accents around the room. I even found an ottoman at Target (yeah for the new one that opened by my house) that matches great. I am getting excited about it, but we only have 4 more weeks. The closet is still full of stuff that needs a new home. We're doing this as a surprise, so once the paint starts going up on the wall we are going to be locking the door so the girls can't get in. I can't wait to see Kayla's face when she sees it. We are planning on putting wrapping paper up on the door and letting her open it for her birthday. Ok, I need to quit updating this blog and get to work on that closet!

I love that it's going to be a surprise! I can't wait to see her reaction. Make sure it's on video.
ReplyDelete