Here I am on post number 100. I would never have thought this momentous occasion would have been about pacifiers. Oh well. Today we were moving some things around because we are having our carpets cleaned this week and Marc found a pacifier hiding under our desk upstairs. As a joke he wanted to take it in to someone at work (they were asking if we had any old bottles for a joke, and this is the best we could do). So he brings it downstairs and puts it on the island. Next thing we know Macy is running around grinning with her paci in her mouth and Kayla is SO proud that she got it down for her. Well we get a quick laugh and take it out. If I remember correctly we broke the habit about 5-7 months ago. Marc took it from her and went to put it in his car. What did Macy do? Scream as loud as she can and starts chasing him outside saying "mine, mine." Oh my goodness. She did get over it quickly so I think it will be okay. I probably should have taken a picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment