So we are moving the girls into the same room in a couple of months. I've been looking around for some new bedding and I think I have found what I like. Kayla really wants pink walls, but I have ALWAYS said I will never paint a room pink. I have seen many cute rooms that have pink walls, and several of my friends have painted pink walls for their girls. I have always thought that I'd get sick of it. Plus, there is a fine line with the shade of pink that you can put on the wall with out it looking like that disgusting pink medicine. :) Well, now I'm second guessing myself. I need someone to either talk me out of the pink, or talk me into it. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? I know Kayla really wants it, but I just don't know if Marc and I can look at a big pink room every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Remember the pink living room we had at moms old house?? Just kidding!! I think you shouldpaint it really pale pink.....like that just barely there pink.
ReplyDeleteA pink wall would be cute, if you accented it right. Maybe do a chair railing in their room, and just do half of the wall pink. Then you could add purple, brown, green accents to the room.
ReplyDeleteI like Dallas's idea! I think you would go crazy with all that pink and Marc certainly would! You don't want him to have any excuses for not helping you out in the middle of the night!
ReplyDeleteI haven't done a pink room yet. I like green with pink bedding and stuff. I am sure you would make it look adorable. Why don't you have Marc put up bead board and paint the upper half pink...that might not be too much. :) (Just saw the the other commenters say the same thing! SO, Get to work, Marc.)
ReplyDelete