I don't have too many pictures of the wedding and reception. If I get a link from my uncle (the photographer) I'll post it here. We were too busy with everything going on to think about the camera. She almost didn't do her flower girl duties. She had been practicing and talking about it for weeks, but when it came down to it she wanted to stay with Macy. Macy stayed with Grampie (Marc's Dad) in the back of the sanctuary. Marc finally got her to come down the aisl by telling her to run and give her flowers to Mommy. She did and everyone got a good chuckle. She did goof off at the front for a few minutes before she saw Grammie (Marc's Mom) who was on stand-by. She squealed and ran to her. They quickly left. At the reception Kayla was the life of the party. She went around grabbing different people to dance with. She really didn't want to leave, but at 10:30 we sent her home with Grammie and Grampie. She had such fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment