Jackie and her family had flights out today, but we had an extra day, so we headed to Portsmouth, New Hampshire. I just loved this city! Our first stop was Strawbery Banke Museum. The houses here date back to the 1600s. It was a really well-done living museum.
This house was fun. You had to go through the rooms and put the clues together to see who was sick and what their illness was.
Lunch was at Googie's sandwich shop, and Brooke enjoyed a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich. Her mind was blown.
The girls got to learn how to weave on a loom. It is pretty complicated and amazing at the same time.
Sometimes it is best not to ask questions. As a teacher, I love the Benjamin Franklin quote on the wall.
New England architecture is one of my favorites.
Prescott Park was beautiful.
A little bit of sass coming through.
Portsmouth, you were a lovely stop, and I'm glad we chose to visit.




























No comments:
Post a Comment