Sometimes I never know what these three will be up to. They are either really loud or really quiet. Both could lead to trouble.
Macy ended up with a sore throat. Both of us had had quite a fall season of sickness, so I had Marc take her in for a strep test. That was negative, but guess what she did test positive for... covid. Her main complaints are a sore throat and sore muscles. She quarantined, and I don't think she hated it. She was left alone in her room. She was brought food, and Marc set up a television in her room. She was probably a little sad when her 5 days of quarantine were over.
In the meantime, Kayla started her first job. She had to let them know she was exposed to covid, but feeling fine. They had just finished covid in their house, so she headed on off to work. Her commute is about a mile down the road and the hours are minimal and flexible. She is enjoying the job, and she enjoys the variety of things she does each day.
Covid has made her tired. This is how we found her one day.
We did our best to keep the rest of us healthy, but after tracking down some covid tests, both Brooke and I tested positive. Kayla felt fine, and Marc refused to test. I think he preferred not knowing.
Macy was feeling better, and she was done with her quarantine, so she was able to join her team at a Robotics Competition.
Hopefully, now we will all stay healthy. It has been a rough couple of months in our house, but we are thankful that nothing was too serious.








No comments:
Post a Comment