We love to travel, and covid has placed many limitations on it. We promised the girls we would fly somewhere this summer, so we decided to take them to Chicago. I hadn't been there in almost 25 years, and that was in the middle of winter - something I have no plan on doing ever again.
Our first stop was the Navy Pier.
The Funhouse Maze at the pier was a lot of fun. The mirror maze part was a bit of a challenge, and we had fun with this. It wasn't crowded at all, so that was great too.
We took an architectural boat tour up the Chicago River. I think the girls only halfway enjoyed it, but Marc and I found it super interesting.
It was a busy day of travel and fun. When we travel to new cities we like to stay busy exploring, so more adventures to come!

















No comments:
Post a Comment