Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Happy 11th Birthday, Brooke!

Brooke has been anxiously awaiting her birthday. The countdown has been on for weeks.

 She had a relaxing day and spent some time in her new hideout.

 She wanted to go to her new favorite restaurant for dinner.



She's one loved little girl, and I know she enjoys being the baby of the family.

Brooke, 

You are full of life.  You wake up everyday ready to have fun.  I will never be able to grasp how that many words can come out of one child in a day, but you love to talk and let us all know what's going on in your head.  You wear your emotions on your sleeve and feel deeply.  I know God will use all of these characteristics for his glory in what He has planned for your life, and I can't wait to see that plan unfold.  You are greatly loved, and I hope you have felt special on your special day. 
Love forever and always, 
Mama
 

No comments:

Post a Comment