I got a new classroom this year. Totally new. I love the room, and it is a bit larger and brighter, but it wasn't finished until about 10 days before school started. I spent many hours getting the room ready for students, and I had some great helpers too.
This is as close to done as it will get before school starts. It has been a labor of love, that's for sure.
We had one last pool hurrah with the Windhams and Roberts coming over to swim/
Marc and Brooke attempted funnel cakes in the air fryer. I don't think they turned out as expected, but Brooke seemed to enjoy them.
More geocaching. I was able to join in the adventure this time.
Geocaching with a stop at Duck Donuts make for a fun summer day.
School starts next week. It has been a good summer, all things considered, but I know these 3 girls are ready to get back to school and see their friends. Getting back to schoolwork...debatable.











No comments:
Post a Comment