Double Digits means double the fun with your friends. She was thrilled to have all of her besties over for her birthday party.
The played hard and did such a great job sharing and taking turns with the Wii.
Things got pretty quiet downstairs around 11. I had settled them down and turned most of the lights out. They were quietly finishing up a movie, and I took the food and drinks back upstairs. Around midnight it was still quiet so I settled off to sleep assuming they had fallen asleep. I was wrong. I woke up close to 4AM to them being loud downstairs. Apparently they decided to raid the fridge of the few sodas I had in there and they were pretty wired. I got them all settled and stayed in the basement until they fell asleep. That took about 10 minutes. I'm not sure when I'll have another spend the night here, but she sure did have a great time celebrating with her friends.






No comments:
Post a Comment