Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas Season Fun

This has been the story of our holiday season.  First the flu, then whatever virus I had that ended up lasting a month.  It took a Z-pack to finally knock it out.  The cough was so hard and painful.  The best place for me was in bed, not moving around much.  That was the only place I could find comfort.


Silly, drama girl.

Gingerbread house time! This is pretty typical for her.


They ran into Santa, and somehow Marc convinced Brooke to sit and have her picture taken with him.

Kayla had a birthday party at the mall, so we had some time to kill.  After a big Italian dinner we surprised these two with dessert from the Cheesecake Factory.  Macy has this thing for cheesecake. Brooke has this thing for chocolate cake, so it was a win for everyone!

Dance class party in pajamas.

This totally caught me off guard leaving a restaurant one night.  My car door was right next to this driver.  It didn't budge and was totally focused ahead.  The one in the passenger seat was sitting the same way until I walked by.



No comments:

Post a Comment