Fall is always a busy time for our family, and this month was no exception. The 7th grade class had a party at Sky Zone. Macy always has a great time with this crew.
We finally had a driveway installed. We opted for tar and chip which is basically small gravel put on top of a layer of hot tar. It is so much smoother to drive on that it was before with just loose gravel.
Sorry to startle you with this one. This thing made it's way into our basement. Thankfully Marc found it before the girls. Turns out someone left the basement door open one day when friends were over playing. It had been open for a few days, so this one decided to come in searching for food or something. It has since been destroyed. The girls are great about closing doors now, but they also refuse to use the basement bathroom anymore.
Clearly the towels have been needed to be folded for a while. Riley thought it was her new bed.
My cool mug from Alaska. It changes color with hot liquid to show the northern lights.
Brooke enjoyed her field trip to the Cobb Youth Museum. I remember taking my 4th graders back when I taught public school. It is truly a wonderful field trip.
And what are the chances that one of Brooke's roles would be Benjamin Franklin. She thought that was so cool that she could play the part of her great uncle. He is either her 7th or 8th great uncle. I can't keep track.
We enjoyed time with these girls while the older girls were at their Homecoming Dance.
Hoping they don't fall in. The water is a bit chilly.
I could totally get used to this. I finally found some navy reclining chairs that I can shift right next to the fireplace.
Dressed up for their Halloween clogging class.














No comments:
Post a Comment