Saturday, January 5, 2019

Happy 9th Birthday, Brooke!

This girl was so excited to finally be celebrating her birthday! She basically starts talking about her next birthday on January 6th. ha! It's hard to believe this sweet girl is entering her last year in single digits!


Gifts are definitely one of her love languages. Right behind sugar. :) She gets so excited, and her facial expressions show it.



This year she asked to go to Build a Bear for her birthday.  I'm happy to squeeze in all of the little girl things I can, because I know these days are numbered.



And of course, no birthday for Brooke would be complete without a stop at Sweet Tomato for her favorite "salad." Noodles, raisins, carrots, and cheese.  I just don't understand, but she gobbles this up every time.

She was so patient waiting for this fit bit from Nini. Her sisters received one for their birthdays last spring, and she has been wanting one ever since. I know she is going to enjoy wearing this.  Competitions are her thing - as long as she is winning that is.  So I foresee some steps challenges in our future.



A few of your favorites:
food - pizza and pasta
movie - The Greatest Showman
TV show - Jesse
sweet treat - rocky road
subject in school - history

Brooke, 

You are full of life, and always on the go. You wake up excited for the day, and you are non-stop until your head hits the pillow at night. You are full of life and live in the extremes. :) You are a smart girl, and you have enjoyed reading more this year. It has been my JOY to have you in my class at school this year.  To watch you with your friends, to see how you interact with with other teachers, and to hear your ideas as we are learning has been such a privilege to me. Being your mom is one of my greatest joys in life. Love you always and forever. 

~Mama









No comments:

Post a Comment