Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Projects Continue

I'm not sure if this picture is any different than the last ones, but since we keep taking a picture of the house, I'll keep posing it. 😀


We finally had our shelving built, and it took a little while to have time to paint it.  Thankfully we have a pretty good helper here, and it was done in no time. 

We manage to still find a little time to goof off. 

I had been wanting to make homemade biscuits for quite a while. In fact, this may be the third time I've bought buttermilk specifically for this recipe. They didn't turn out that great, but we'll tweak the recipe and try again later. We still had fun making them, though.

Brooke was at a friends house, so the older two girls and I went shopping for a bit.  They were a bit shocked that I bought them this ice-cream sundae, and even more shocked that they couldn't finish it off. There was a lot of ice-cream in that cup.

Marc build me a storage shelf for our laundry.  We decided to use the small shelf for a much needed charging station.  It's nice not to see all of those cords laying out.  The tall section on the right is where we will keep the vacuum cleaner.  We don't have a closet that it will fit well in.

No comments:

Post a Comment