Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

As I was sitting down to catch up on some blogging I found some random pictures I set aside to include in a post. They are mostly random, but they are things I want to remember. A few were taken at the end of last year, but they are pretty recent. 

This girl loves her pink Build-a-Bear glasses. She also loves to wear them and look over the top of them with this face. She is too funny.

She loves this bear more than the glasses.  This was one of her last nights to sleep on the bear.  Once she got her new bed I told her it would raise her up too high over the bar so she couldn't have Strawberry in bed with her. 

My mom generously gave Kayla Nana's old bed.  It is one that raises up at the head and feet and it also vibrates. She wasn't sure if she would like having a new bed, but she is definitely enjoying the extra room now!

Playing hide and seek.


"Bat Girl to the rescue!"

We have a needy dog.  She can't be happy just to be out of the laundry room on home days.  She can't be happy to be in the same room with us. No, she has to be ON the girls' desk getting attention. 

 

One morning Kayla just gave up and moved to a different table to do her work.
 

Sometimes if you make her a soft bed next to you she will quit being so bothersome. Sometimes...

And finally, Kayla enjoyed being silly with a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment