We had our first snowfall of the year and the kids had a blast as always. I stayed in my robe, snapped a few pictures, and headed back inside to enjoy the day from in front of the fire place.
Marc's parents found an old sled from when he was growing up so of course Marc had to try it out.
And for some reason this crazy dog wanted to rub her head in the snow.
Sledding fun!
All three of these girls were having the best time playing in the snow. I wonder what they would do if they ever had more than a few inches to play in.
The same dog who was rubbing her head in the snow decided that she wanted to warm up on my nice, clean laundry. Not happening.
I am so thankful for the snow days that the girls (and their daddy) can enjoy and for the home from where inside I can watch their adventures.











No comments:
Post a Comment