Kayla will be seven years old in less than 2 weeks. SEVEN YEARS OLD!! Today I told her that I would let her turn seven, but we'd talk about whether or not she would be allowed to celebrate an 8th birthday next year. Anyway, this year I offered her the option of going to Disney on Ice instead of a birthday party with her friends. It was a win-win for us. She got to go to a fun event and I didn't have to plan a party. There is so much going on right now with building the house that this worked out great for us. We are still going to have family over to celebrate, but not having to do invitations, entertainment, food, and goody bags is a bonus for me. And I'll admit I had a great time too.
Marc found a great discount code for the tickets so we opted to take Brooke with us. She had a good time too even if she was up and down in our laps a lot.
These girls absolutely love each other. We are so blessed.
The Lion King - a personal favorite of mine.
The Little Mermaid
Finale with the princesses.
It was a late night for the girls, but they had such a great time. I am so thankful for the opportunities we have to do fun things with our girls.







No comments:
Post a Comment