Brooke was blessed to share this day with family and special friends. She was in a great mood and enjoyed her party.
We bought this hat for Kayla, but forgot to have her wear it at her party. We tried again with Macy and forgot again. Marc found it in our party box and we remembered to put it on her this time. God gave us 3 girls so we'd have 3 tries to use this hat. :)
She wasn't really paying attention to the cake. She just wanted to play with the plastic table cloth on her tray.
She wasn't too sure about the cake, and really didn't make a huge mess. I ended up having to cut into it so she would quit eating just icing.
A friend of mine made these fabulous cookies for the party.
I made Kayla and Macy's birthday cakes for their 1st birthday parties from scratch. With preparing our house to go on the market and having 3 kids I knew that would be hard to do. I ended up ordering the big cake from our favorite bakery and just made Brooke's smash cake myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment