Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beach Trip 2010

Well, we finally made it to the beach this year. We went to Orange Beach/Gulf Shores and the weather was wonderful. We left Georgia when it was still hot, went to the beach for 4 days, and came home to quite a chill in the air. In fact, the day after we came home I had to turn the heater on in the house! (I won't mention that I left the front door wide open for 2 hours while I was gone taking Kayla to school and going to the grocery store).

The night before we left we took the girls to the beach for some pictures. Macy was tired and a little cranky. Kayla was hungry. Brooke is going through a phase where she doesn't want to be out put down. Even with all of that we did get some cute shots.

There were dragon flies EVERYWHERE. I'm sure Macy would have flipped out if she knew one was on her back. Dragon flies are much cuter when they are a design on kids clothing and linens!


No comments:

Post a Comment