Thursday, September 17, 2009

Laundry

I am up to my ears in laundry. A couple of weeks ago we hit the outlet mall to buy most of Kayla's fall/winter clothing. Most of Macy's clothes we already had from Kayla, but of course we had to buy her a couple cute new things and a couple of matching outfits for all 3 girls thanks to my mom. Well now it has to be washed, along with all of the clothes for Macy that have been boxed up for 2 years, as well as all of the winter maternity clothes that have been boxed up for almost 3 years. Phew! I can handle the washing and drying, it's the folding that I'm tired of. Thankfully I have a little bit of time before I have to start washing baby clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully Marc is off tomorrow too! Jeffery and him have the same schedule of off Fridays. I don't know about you but I look forward to those Fridays for 2 weeks=)

    ReplyDelete