Thursday, April 9, 2009

Husband Post

Okay, so this is my first post. I was told that I can't pick the background unless I contribute to the blog. So here's my contribution! I don't like the new background either though because it's hard to read too. Maybe it's just my eyes getting older along with the gray hair coming in.

Thank you, Stephanie, for changing the background so that my feeble eyes could read it better. Now can you pick a better background than the one I picked?

Next time you won't leave the computer when you're logged into the blog! And yes, I managed to do this while home with the two girls by myself while you had a night "off" from the girls.

-Marc

PS... I just figured out how to change the font color to white. Much better!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. Brian could care less about my blog. If I want him to read it I have to pull it up for him and show him or he'd never even know anything new was on it.

    ReplyDelete