Thursday, July 24, 2008

Chain Letters

Ok, we all don't like chain letters, right? Well, I got an interesting one the other day and I thought I'd see if anyone out there in blog land was interested in participating. I guess it's really for people with children, but even if you don't have children you can always participate. Here is the deal. If you get this letter you are supposed to buy one book and send it to the child on the list. You then send this letter to 6 of your friends and in the end, if everyone passes the letter around and participates you will receive 36 books for your child. If you are interested send me an email at dutton49@alltel.net. (And no, this isn't our regular email but I didn't want to post that one, but I'll check this account for anyone who wants to do this). Please let me know soon if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment