When Kayla was Macy's age she loved to empty the magazine rack. I think kids just naturally love to do this because Macy has taken up the hobby. Now, Kayla loves to help Macy out. They have quite a good time throwing (and tearing) magazines!
Sometimes my camera frustrates me, but when I can get action shots like this I love it.
Our little sports player. She loves "soccer player ball."
Macy enjoys playing peek-a-boo, but WHY she wants to play it when she is eating is beyond me. I don't like mess, and we buy baby wipes in bulk. Here she is playing peek-a-boo with pizza sauce all over her hands and the next picture is Macy covered in pizza sauce. I'm glad I didn't put too much on their pizzas today! It was all in her hair and over her eye and eyebrow. 
Kayla's new "funny face." Didn't our parents tell us our eyes would freeze like that? She thinks it's so funny to see "2 Macy's" or whatever she is looking at.

No comments:
Post a Comment